Booking & Payment
No guarantee for enquiry or booking without payment.
- Room reservation able to make minimum 24 hours before arrival date in green & high season and minimum 3 days in peak season.
- 100% cash of the total value pre-payment on booking date.
- Booking during Dec30 - Jan03 minimum 5 days stays.
- For any deposit, you will receive an electronic payment receipt to show as voucher when check-in.
- Agent banks may levy charges for their part in this service. These charges will usually be passed on to you.
Please transfer money to:
||Miss Titaya Piriyaprakorb
|| Bangkok Bank
|| Bangkok Bank
|| Krung Thai Bank PCL
|Bangkok Bank (BBL)
||818 Phran Nok Rd. Ban Changloh Bangkok Noi Bangkok 10700
||44/159 Mu 1, Ko Phangan, Surat thani 84280, Thailand
|Krung Thai Bank Public company limited (KTB)
||44/67 Mu 1, Ko Phangan, Surat thani 84280, Thailand
How to make a reservation?
- After we receive your booking enquiry, you will get a detail offers about availability, total cost and the cancellation policies for the requested period.
- Given that you entered a valid email address, you will receive an answer within a few hours. However, due to different time zones and weekends, this can be delay by up to 24-48 hours in some cases.
- If room is available and you wish to confirm, you might be ask to secure the booking by a deposit within 1 day. Please note that room availability sometimes change daily, especially during peak season.
- For any deposit, you will receive an Oceanus resort's Voucher or an electronic payment receipt can use as voucher to be shown when check-in.
- For pick-up service request, please re-confirm flight details before arriving. Never send credit card details by email or from unsecured web sites! If you have to cancel a reservation, please do it as early as possible by using form on webpage Contact Oceanus Resort.
- We are unable to process amendments received later than 2 days before arrival date. Late amendments may be subject to a fee.
- All amendments HAVE TO type into the form on webpage Contact Oceanus Resort, the resort not accept amendments over the phone.
- If you have not received the confirmed back of the amendment within 24 hours after submission, you must resubmit it.
- If available accommodation, you can make late booking (minimum 24 hours before arrival date and minimum 3 days in peak season).
- A cancellation fee commiserating the total contracted arrangement charges will be levied on Late Booking.
- All cancellations HAVE TO type into the form on webpage Contact Oceanus Resort, the resort not accept cancellations over the phone.
- More cancellation policy, please read Terms & Conditions.
No Show & Late Arrival:
- No Show is a failure to check-in at the hotel on the specified date on Oceanus Resort's Voucher.
- Failure to present the voucher act as No Show.
- In the event that you will not be able to check-in on the original organised date, All Late Arrival HAVE TO type into the form on webpage Contact Oceanus Resort, the resort not accept Late Arrival over the phone.
- Early Check-out constitutes a partial cancellation of the resevation. See Cancellation Policy.
- In the event that you will not be able to Early Check-out on the original organised date, All Early Check-out HAVE TO type into the form on webpage Contact Oceanus Resort, the resort not accept Early Check-out over the phone.